Are you ready to discover the truth?
If not, click away…
Because you’re about to get it.
You’ve been led here to get the answers you need.
…and that’s exactly what you’ll get.
You want to know if your girl is still in love with her ex..,
If she’s still in love with him do you think she’ll tell you?
She won’t tell you outright.
But if you pay attention, she’ll give you signs.
She won’t say “I still love him”.
She’ll probably tell you, “how much of a jerk he is” or “how she can’t stand him” or she’ll get upset when his name comes up.
Don’t be fooled!
Resentment is a form of attachment.
How To Tell If She Still Loves Her Ex
Does she still talk about him?
Does she tell you how awful he is and
how she can’t stand being around him?
If she still gets angry or upset when she talks about her ex, chances are she still loves him.
That’s just how it works.
I tell you this from experience!
I’ve heard the stories many times over.
She doesn’t know why she ever got involved with him or how he’s the worse person she’s ever met, etc.
At the same time she still has this undeniable love for him.
It’s the same song in many different versions.
The thing about it is…
Women put up a smoke screen to hide the
love they feel for their ex!
Maybe it’s to convince you or perhaps to convince herself that she doesn’t love him anymore.
But deep down inside, she really does.
It’s just human nature to deny it!
What I found is…
At the end of the day, the real truth
is hidden behind the smoke screen.
I’ll tell you more about how to filter
through it and uncover the truth.
Uncover it…. we will!
The Signs She Loves Him And Is Still Seeing Him
Want to know how to tell if she’s still seeing him?
There are (5) sure signs that will tell you.
When I found out my ex-wife was still in love with her ex-boyfriend it was a total surprise to me.
I had no idea.
But as I think back, the signs were all there.
At the time, I just didn’t know what they were.
Signs are the ques you must become familiar with in order to guard your heart.
Think about it…
Would you ever tell a new girlfriend that you’re
still in love with your old one?
The thing is…
Don’t get involved with anyone if you’re still emotionally attached to someone else.
Unfortunately, this happens a lot.
That’s why it’s important for you
to identify the signs.
It’s just something you have to pick up on
if you want to protect yourself.
I’m telling you…
When a woman is still in love with her ex,
the signs are all there.
Let’s look at the (5) most notable ones and
discuss them in detail.
(5) Signs She Is Still In Love With Her Ex
These signs are not always as apparent to the untrained ear.
You’ve probably already seem or heard them but didn’t quite know exactly what they meant.
They are so subtle that many times they are overlooked.
If you notice them, they usually mean she’s still in love with her ex.
- 1.) She never talks to him in front of you.
- You can be sure she will avoid talking to him in front of you. That’s a conversation she doesn’t want you to hear because it often reveals the true nature of the relationship.
- 2.) She’s always angry or upset with him.
- Resentment is a form of attachment. When a relationship is truly over people move on. The fact that she still gets angry or upset tells you she hasn’t fully let go.
- 3.) She makes excuses for him.
- Sometimes you will find her to be over sympathetic to his short comings. She will make excuses for him that she would not afford anyone else. This is a classic indication that she is still emotionally tied to him.
- 4.) She will always help him if he gets in a bind.
- If he ever gets in a jam and he needs her help she will put everything else on hold to help him. It doesn’t matter what it is, she feels a sense of obligation to step in to make sure he gets what he needs. Many times this is done without you ever being aware of it.
- 5.) She talks to him about your relationship.
- A lot of men don’t know this, but if she is still love with her ex she will share things with him about her relationship with you. This happens more often than you think. If they are still communicating with one another, it is certain that your relationship is often the topic of conversation.